Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:58:42 -0000
From:      "Dave" <dave@g8kbv.demon.co.uk>
To:        Indexer <indexer@internode.on.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Noob Jail question.

Hi..

I've actualy got a "messing about" PC with 8.1 on, that I often play with
during lunch times at work.  Trouble is, been working through lunchtimes
for the last week or three.

Self teaching is good, you certainly learn things, but though I'm not in
need of instant self gratification, it's a bit frustrating the time it
takes to learn, and then get it sorted, when I idealy want it to "just
work".

Still, for the price (free of course) I can't complain, and it's not as
if I'm doing it for a job, or charging anyone for it.  If I was, I'd take
paid for advice, and pass the cost on!

Thanks for the encoragement..

Dave B.