Date:      Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:17:20 +0100
From:      John Murphy <bigotfo@bigfoot.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ctrl X C V

Hi
I'd like an editor that uses the Ctrl-X (cut) Ctrl-C (copy)
and Ctrl-V (paste) keys along with shift arrows keys for
selection highlighting.  Or alternatively an editor I could
configure to work this way.  Also I would need 2 or 3 files
loaded and a means to switch between them.

I was getting to like vi until I couldn't find an easy way
to switch back to the first of two files loaded via the
command line...

Thanks
John.