Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 1997 22:28:37 -0700 (MST)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, kanani@sri.lanka.net
Subject:   Building a Lab

Someone from Computer Science University of Jaffna Sri Lanka recently asked:
 > We have some IBM Compatible 80286 and 80386 SX Personel Computers in our
 > Computer Laboratory. Nowdays, we do not use these computers for any purpose.
 > As such I wish to connect these computers to "FreeBSD Server" by using
 > Ethernet Cards (NE 2000) to be used as "Intelligent Terminals".

Somewhere on the net a few years ago was a program which would turn
any PC/AT machine with a VGA card and ethernet adapter into a usable
X terminal.  Anybody here familiar with this, or have any idea where
it would be located today?