Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 12:28:47 -0400
From:      "Ender" <thistleb@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Switching to FreeBSD from Windows

Hi guys, I really have no idea what the hell I am doing here, so I'll make
this quick so as not to waste too much of your time. I want to switch to
FreeBSD from windows98, but I have never touched a Unix or Linux machine
be4. And I also dont have a CD burner or the cash to send to you for the
CDs(hell if I did I would definatly send) basically all I want to know is
this; is there a way to just get one very simple little file that I can
download and run to install the FreeBSD os and once I have done so, will I
be able to still run my win98 games with an emulator of some sort??

-Bryan