Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 15:07:37 +0815
From:      "Ramoncito P. Puyat" <nitronarc@iname.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   help with partitions

Hello all!

	I'm trying to load both FBSD3.1 and RedHat 5.2 into my system. Read the
How-to on dual boots. However, I'm having trouble with the partitioning of
RedHat 5.2, as we know it doesn't auto partion like FBSD 3.1. Know it is
the wrong list to ask but, could someone help me in this respect. I have
about 700mb for each of the OS (sharing 133mb swap space).

Ramon