Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:41:09 +0100
From:      olli hauer <ohauer@gmx.de>
To:        apache@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Robert Simmons <rsimmons0@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: apr1 FreeBSD Port

On 2014-02-16 10:13, Robert Simmons wrote:
> The current recommended version of apr is 1.5.0. Is there anything
> that I can help with updating the FreeBSD port of apr to the current
> version?

Hi Robert,

apr-1.5.0 was the first release where code from apache2x was moved into
apr. Unluckily because of a false assumption in the apache ./configure script
an issue showed not up during upstream development. Jeff Trawick was so kind
to debug this issue and the fix will be included in the next apr-1.5.1 release.

The main issue apache24 on FreeBSD-10 is hanging after delivering the first
part of the request.

If there is interest I can shape a patch for testing (no production guarantee)

--
Regards,
olli