Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:32:18 +0200
From:      "Langa Kentane" <evablunted@earthling.net>
To:        "FreeBSD" <Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Linux" <linux-admin@vger.rutgers.edu>
Subject:   Aliases file administration

Hi all.

I my mail server hosts about 600 hundred users with each user allowed to
have up to five aliaes.   Is there some front end program that I can use to
manipulate my aliases file and be able to sort the aliases by order of the
user the address is aliased to.  I want to be able to see how many aliases
each user has and if they have gone over the limit.

Can you guys please suggest such an app for me.

Langa Kentane
Manager: Network Operations
Sunshine Networks
Tel +27 82 928 1952