Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:20:03 +0000
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Nuppelvideo port - possible removal

	Hi,

	Is anyone actively using the Nuppelvideo port any more ?

	It seems that it does not compile with gcc 4.x and it has not been
maintained upstream for a very long time now. The nuppelvideo format is
now supported by mplayer/mencoder and I think by recent ffmpeg too.

	Because of this I have proposed dropping the port rather than
maintaining the old code, do I hear objections ?