Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 1995 12:01:16 -0500
From:      "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        "Mike R. Prevost" <mprevost@ro.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HELP: /kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo

<<On Fri, 8 Dec 1995 00:06:01 -0600, "Mike R. Prevost" <mprevost@ro.com> said:

> I get this message:

>    /kernel: arpresolv: can't allocate llinfo

> When this happens I ca't use the network.

> The machine is a 486 DX4-100 32 MB RAM and a 3c509.  It's a pretty busy
> news server.

Usually what this means is that your routing is messed up.  Send the
output of `netstat -ran' and maybe it's possible to determine the
cause.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.