Date:      Sun, 3 Feb 2002 21:35:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Greg Prosser <greg@straynet.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: dropping 127.* on the floor

I just tested myself with the squid way of doing things (ipfw instead of
ipf), and it also affects that.  Looks like transparent squid proxying is
now hosed, fun.  Point of note, it seems -RELEASE is not affected by this,
which is a good sign.

Should I send a private mail to the commiter, or is it being taken care
of?

-gnp

on Sun, 3 Feb 2002, M. Warner Losh babbled ..

;; In message: <3C5DE578.4020409@gmx.net>