Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:58:20 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Why is sendmail is part of the system and not a package?

Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 October 2009 7:22:22 pm Lowell Gilbert wrote:
>> I probably should move this bikeshed to freebsd-chat...

I'd like the bikeshed blue, please.  Also, since Sendmail
has reached maturity, let's baptize it now instead of
during infancy, and add a knob FEATURE(require_calvinism).

Also, I'm attending the annual meeting of my Sendmail Users
Anonymous Group (SMAUG) tomorrow (it's annual because there are
SO FEW of us we had to scour the world to find a quorum and it
makes economic sense to to meet just once a year), where
I'll ask Pope Eric to call up troops to end this holy war
on this list once and for all.  I'm sharpening blades in
the shop even as I write this!  DEUS VULT!!!!

'Nuff ... please?

Kevin Kinsey