Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:53:42 +1000 (EST)
From:      Keith <keith@apcs.com.au>
To:        Andrew Johns <A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make depend && make && make install ?

Hi Andrew

A boot loader ?

Tell me more

I did the install using custom in /stand/sysinstall

Keith

On 20-Apr-99 Andrew Johns wrote:
> Hmmm - a tricky one indeed.
>
> You haven't setup a boot loader config have you?
>
> --
> Regards                        |    _/\_/\
> Andrew Johns BSc (Comp Sci)    |   /      \
> TurnAround Solutions Pty Ltd   |   \_...__/
> http://www.turnaround.com.au/  |        \/
>
> "The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed
> FreeBSD."

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed FreeBSD."

**  The thing I like most about Windows 98 is...
**  You can download FreeBSD with it!

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Keith <keith@apcs.com.au>
Australia Power Control Systems Pty. Limited.
Date: 21-Apr-99
Time: 10:48:53
Satelite Service 64K to 2Meg
This message was sent by XFMail