Date:      29 Feb 1996 11:49:25 -0300
From:      "Rich, Steve" <srich@atad.spaceapp.com>
To:        "FreeBSD" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3c509B Card

I have a 3Com 3c509B network card running under FreeBSD 2.1 on a 75 Mhz
Pentium machine.  I'm using the RJ45 jack to communicate with the network.
I'm trying to set this machine up as a mail gateway for our network.  I can
PING machines from the Pentium machine just fine without any packet loss.
When I try to Ping the Pentium machine from other machines I seem to get
intermittent packet loss.  Does anyone have any suggestions?????  Any and all
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-  Steve Rich
    srich@atad.spaceapp.com
    (703) 242-4018