Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:23:23 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Disk Quota Without Reboot?

Is there any way to enable disk quotas without rebooting?  I've read the
Handbook regarding disk quotas.  It states to put the appropriate
entries in rc.conf and fstab and then reboot.  Is there anyway to enable
without rebooting via the mount command?  I want to enable quotas on a
separate disk that is not currently mounted on my running system.

Thanks,

Drew