Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:57:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kristopher Zentner <kzentner@u.washington.edu>
To:        Kristopher Zentner <kzentner@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-netscape dns lookups messed up?

Here's an update to my saga. It appears that linux-communicator46 *itself*
is messed up (glares at the port maintainers). linux-communicator47 works
so that's what i'm using as of now. installer beware!

    Kristopher Zentner           |    "Would you tell me, please, which
    Aspiring Linguist            |     way I ought to go from here?"
    FreeBSD Advocate             |    "That depends a great deal on
    kzentner@u.washington.edu    |     where you want to go." said the Cat