Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:14:34 +0100
From:      Pascal Hofstee <daeron@shadowmere.student.utwente.nl>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mailwrapper "breaks" postfix installs

I just noticed that after my make installworld my postfix install was
"busted" ... I found out that apparently there has been installed a new
binary called mailwrapper that replaced my existing sendmail-symlinks
(created by postfix ports' make replace command) with new symlinks to
mailwrapper.

I have been perfectly able to make my postfix working again by specifying
the correct paths in /etc/mail/mailer.conf
(set everything to /usr/local/sbin/sendmail PostFix's own sendmail-wrapper)

A Heads Up would have been appreciated for this one though.

This means hat the Postfix Port's make replace command .. should alter
/etc/mail/mailer.conf now instead of directly changing the sendmail program
and symlinks.

--
  Pascal Hofstee - daeron@shadowmere.student.utwente.nl