Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:39:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Mica=20Telodico?= <maria_libera2000@yahoo.it>
To:        oremanj@get-linux.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mozilla and long time in resolving Hostnames

 --- oremanj@get-linux.org ha scritto: > On Wed, Jul
23, 2003 at 12:06:22AM +0200 or

> You won't be able to use IPv6. Unless you know what
> this is,
> you don't need it.
>
> (If you do know what it is, and you want a /64, one
> good site
> is ipv6.he.net).
>
> -- Josh
>

> > Marcello

I know what IPv6 is (generally) , but I think I'll
don't need that for normal Internet use. I've ever
used Linux before FreeBSD , and I've always disabled
IPv6 in the kernel, but enable it never gave any
problem . I've also tried in the past FreeBSD (5.0)
but I haven't found any problem. (the only difference
was that I've compiled all the system with ports and
now I've installed all by SYSINSTALL Packages
management). Why this difference?

Thanks

Marcello

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/