Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2018 20:23:26 +0530
From:      "Caroline Parks" <caroline.parks@webbasedata.com>
To:        <gecko@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Unix Users Records

Hi,

I'm curious to know if you would be interested in a records of Unix Users
for your sales and marketing campaigns.

Each Contact Contains: LinkedIn Profile, Company Name, Contact name, Title,
Address, Phone, Fax, City, State, Zip codes, Country, Industry, Employee
size, Revenue size, Sic Code, Website and verified email address.

We are rolling out an exclusive 'Holiday special' along with Q-4 discounts
for first time customers.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the
counts, pricing structure and a samples file for your review.

Note: We can also customize the list for any specific Technology Users based
on your criteria.

Best Regards,

Caroline Parks

Manager-Demand Generation

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAO/UcBiilRBPtol0XgWQBC3CgAAAEAAAAEv0LV2SxTJGqh1/YjPCfv8BAAAAAA==>