Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:34:28 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@mail.iowna.com>
To:        Kurtis Peterson <kleedrac@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Star Office 5.2 port

As someone pointed out already, Staroffice is in the ports tree.
I just installed it just the other day so I can vouch for the fact that
it works. The only thing I want to point out is that I'm running a
4.2-STABLE system and I cvsupped to the most recent ports tree
immediately before installing.

-Bill