Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:51:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dc19 fructration.

Solved.  PR 19603.  Probably should be MFC'd all over the place.

I'm not 100% satisfied with the patch.  I don't understand the
operation of SYSCTL_STRUCT() enough to make it allocatate things
dynamically --- it probably should.  As evidenced by the printf(), it
knows the number of interfaces it's got right before it bzero()'s the
block to initialize it.

The biggest insult was that BDG_MAX_PORTS was defined ... and used
elsewhere in the code, but that a static 16 entries was allocated in
the status struct (and not range checked anywhere).

Dave.