Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:51:03 +0600
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@regency.nsu.ru>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Novosibirsk State University FreeBSD WWW Mirror

Hello!

Due to apparent lack of CVSup/FTP/WWW mirrors in Siberia and Far
East regions of Russia, we have decided to put up one here, at
Novosibirsk State University.

We already provide CVSup mirror (cvsup3.ru.freebsd.org), but also plan
to establish a fairly complete and comprehensive information resource
for interested FreeBSD users from Siberia and Russian Far East, and
especially, Novosibirsk and surroundings.

Right now we are ready to server as complete and accurate WWW mirror.
You can visit it at http://regency.nsu.ru/.  Can we get a CNAME for it
(AFAIK, www5.ru.freebsd.org is the next free one)?

Thanks.  FTP will come soon as well! ;-)

--
Sincerely,
Alexey Dokuchaev,