Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:35:26 -0500
From:      James Cameron <james@MatadorDesign.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please add WebEvent to your commercial vendors page

Hello,

Matador Design, Inc., is software development firm.  We just released
WebEvent 3.1 BETA with is available for every major web server
including FreeBSD systems.  Our main web site is run on FreeBSD and
we find it to be a great system to manage and support.

Please add a link to the software vendors page.  It could consist of
something along these lines:

WebEvent is a web-based calendar and scheduling solution available
for FreeBSD web servers.  It is a perfect addition to any Internet or
Intranet web site that needs to display event information, manage
schedules, rooms, or other resources.

For more information, please visit our Web site at:

  http://www.MatadorDesign.com/

Thank you in advance for letting the FreeBSD know about this
commercial option for their system.

-James Cameron
Matador Design, Inc.
http://www.MatadorDesign.com