Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:51:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panic in FFS/4.0 as of yesterday - update

:	Pop the patch at 1:00 p.m. today.  By then I should have an update.
:	The one I have now is very close - just a couple of missing wakeups.

    This patch seems to fix buildworld.  I ran Matt Jacob's STEST and managed
    to lock it up -- looks like flushdirtybuffers() needs to allow the syncer
    to get in whether or not some other process is flushing dirty buffers
    at the same time.

    I'll have another update to vfs_bio on my site at around 4:00 p.m.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>