Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:31:34 +0100
From:      "Georg-W. Koltermann" <gwk@rahn-koltermann.de>
To:        Brendon and Wendy <wendy.humphrey@comcast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq Presario 2105US ACPI = NO MOUSE

On Mo, 2003-12-15 at 17:46, Brendon and Wendy wrote:
> Greetings to you also.
>=20
> Thanks for your ASL patch suggestion - that worked perfectly. I now have
> a PS/2 mouse being detected with ACPI on on my Compaq Presario 2100
> latop. Woohoo.

I have a Compaq N800w and see the same problem: 5.2-RC1 + ACPI =3D NO
MOUSE.  It works just fine in 5.1R, with ACPI enabled.

The problem is, I don't see a snippet like Device (MSE0) in my asl, so I
cannot apply the fix.

I'll send my AML off-list, if one of you would kindly take a look and
help me. FYI, I also get a bunch of errors from iasl, even after
removing the '*' from all the ids.  I already have the latest ROM :-(

--
Regards,
Georg.