Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:50:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        steve@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Semi-urgent: openmotif build broken

	I say semi-urgent because I know Asami-san has flipped the switch
to use openmotif by default. With an up to date ports tree I can't build
openmotif, it fails in the patching step with a "File to
patch: " message. I don't have time to debug it myself, but I thought it
would be important to draw attention to it asap.

Doug
--
    Life is an essay test. Long form. Spelling counts.