Date:      Fri, 5 May 1995 06:39:03 -0700
From:      pascal@netcom.com (Richard A Childers)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How About Digestification ? (was ... GET BACK TO TECHNICAL ISSUES!)

Any word on this ?

Personally, I have found that technology can be used to evolve solutions
that satisfy everyone.

The option of subscribing to a mailing list, in a Digest format, is one
such solutions which has evolved.

Majordomo supports Digests.

Any word on when, or if, Digestification will become available ?

Perhaps someone would care to subscribe to various freebsd lists, and offer
a Digestified version, to fill the gap in services offered ?

-- richard

                Help ! I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body !!

   richard childers        san francisco, california        pascal@netcom.com