Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:20:58 -0700
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: US$100 prize for adding ESS Audiodrive support to pcm

The driver that was recently committed by Cameron Grant now appears to
perform correct playback on the hardware I have available to me.
I invite all ESS Solo chip owners to give it a try and let us know if
it works for you.

Recording does not yet work for me (and aparently neither record nor
playback
works for Cameron), however, so the prize remains available.