Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:51:05 -0400
From:      Michael C Voorhis <mvoorhis@cs.wpi.edu>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lenovo Thinkpad t61p and FreeBSD?

Has anyone tried 7.0-Stable on a Thinkpad t61p.  I've been using one
for a few weeks and have had many problems, after several event-free
years on a t42.

My issues are mainly ACPI related--consistent lockups trying to
suspend; hangs during shutdown.  Have updated the BIOS and I'm going
through the list of items in the acpi-debugging list, in the handbook.

I'm also having issues with the DVD reader on the machine.  I'm mainly
curious to know if anyone else is having these problems, and if anyone
has comments about the hardware in general.

    Mike.