Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:40:01 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        kalin@el.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hardware reality check - server

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:37:46 -0400 (EDT)
"kalin mintchev" <kalin@el.net> wrote:

> motherboard: Supermicro X7DVL-L Xeon 5000V Server Board(MB4284)
>=20
> with:
>=20
> INTEL=AE CPU PROCESSOR 1	Intel Quad-Core Xeon E5335 Processor 2.0GHz
> 1333MHz(CP1149)
> INTEL=AE CPU PROCESSOR 2	Intel Quad-Core Xeon E5335 Processor 2.0GHz
> 1333MHz(CP1149)

hi,
you may get a some more answers if you detail the components in this board,=
 in
particular IDE/SATA/SCSI chipset and network cards.

just my $0.02

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessari=
ly a
good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could=
 be
dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." [RFC1925 - section 2,
subsection 3]

Warned.