Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:29:14 -0500
From:      Brent J Miller <brent@ebrent.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   experience with Thinkpad T23?

Hello all, I'm in the process of setting up FBSD on a Thinkpad T23, and
was wondering if any of you have successfully done this.  Specifically,
I'd like to have a look at a working XF86Config file as I've gotten X
working, but I'm not using the entire screen (not sure if the T23 has
some strange display dimensions or what, there appears to be about a
half inch on either side of the screen that isn't used).  I'm sure I'll
have questions about the sound when I get to that part too... Thanks.

Sincerely,
Brent J Miller  brent@ebrent.org