Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 20:33:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP Installation from ftp.freebsd.org

Is ftp.cdrom.org really busy or is my 3com card acting up?
I am attempting a ftp install of 2.1.5 and I am only getting around
1.5KB/s.  Our network should be very quiet now at 8:00pm on a friday
night.  Thanks

Jeremy Sigmon B.S. ChE                      |
WebSerf of the Robert C. Byrd Health        |
Sciences Center of West Virginia University |  This Space For Rent
           WWW.HSC.WVU.EDU                  |
Graduate Student in Computer Science        |
Office : 293-1060                           |