Date:      Tue, 09 Nov 1999 17:41:18 PST
From:      "Jim Bean" <jimbean109@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can I use natd or is this even possible?

I have a single (external) IP address with a FreeBSD box answering to
(www.domain.com, ftp.domain.com, ma.domain.com) with an internal address of
10.1.1.1, I also have a WIN95 machine with an internal address of 10.1.1.2
which I'd like to run a GUI FTP deamon from (with a name such as
(ftp2.domain.com).  This would be seperate from the FreeBSD machine which
would still take FTP requests at ftp.domain.com.  Basiclly I'm running to
machines with internal addresses and one external address and would like
both the take seperate requests from the outside.  I've looked at natd but
that appears to be for redirecting ports only?  Is this possible to do?  How
would I go about it?

10.1.1.1 (& external address) FreeBSD  ftp.domain.com
10.1.1.2                      WIN95    ftp2.domain.com