Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:58:11 -0500
From:      "Jerry Bell" <jerry@syslog.org>
To:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AMR raid controller

I just re-supped the sources and noticed that there were several changes to
the amr source.  I have two perc 2 sc controllers and after installing the
rebuilt system and rebooting, the boot bombs.

Right after listing the raid controllers, I get kicked out to the boot
prompt saying that the root device isn't accessible.  Oddly, I noticed that
both of the controllers show up with 0MB of ram, when they actually have
16MB.  I reverted back to the old kernel and all is well.

Please let me know if I can be of help in tracking down the problem.

Jerry