Date:      Thu, 08 Feb 2001 03:23:04 +0900
From:      FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        John Indra <john@office.naver.co.id>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE2 port is broken

At Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:36:22 -0500,
Will Andrews wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 11:34:29AM +0700, John Indra wrote:
> > -CURRENT world, kernel, and ports tree can't build x11/kde2 port. Something
> > is broken.
>
> Please submit a real bug report.  BTW, it's QT 2.2.4, not 2.4.

kdesupport2 is actually broken on -CURRENT with *XFree86-4* due to
-pthread issue. This is not a KDE problem but an OS problem.

Workaround is quite handy(LIBS+=-pthread), but it is not a real
solusion. Please look at my previous post to this list.

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=412414+0+current/freebsd-ports

--
FUJISHIMA Satsuki