Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:23:08 +0200
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
To:        Scott Worthington <worsco@mindspring.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 1460C and 3.3-STABLE support yet?

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 02:44:58PM -0700, Scott Worthington wrote:
> Oh boo.  I just realized that support for the Adaptec 1460C for
> FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE does not exist yet.
>
> To whom do we send the pizza and beers to CAMify the aic0 driver?

Luoqi Chen CAMified aic just a few days ago, he only announced it
on -current although there already is a backport to -STABLE.

> It would be nice to have SCSI support on my laptop again. And I
> know others would like it too.

Try
  http://www.freebsd.org/~luoqi/aic/stable/

bye,
  Harold

--
<Shabby> Sleep is an abstinence syndrome wich occurs due to lack of caffein.
Wed Mar  4 04:53:33 CET 1998   #unix, ircnet