Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 09:05:14 -0600
From:      Darren Davis <darrend@novell.com>
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SGML and HTML grammar verification. - Reply

Thanks, just the info I was looking for.  I allready looked at the 'sgmls'
command, it seemed to do some of the things I needed but not all.

Mainly, my problem is I am responsible for a departmental Web page.  Everybody
in the group has access and ability to make links.  What I have found is
a large amount of "trash" in the Web directory structure with many files
not linked at all.  I want a tool that can start at the top with the index.html
file and tell me what is and is not linked.  That way I can throw out the
trash.  Also, I am looking into the best way to manage the documents through
some revision control system.

Thanks again,

Darren