Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:32:18 +0000
From:      matt <sendtomatt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel hang r247079 mps/vfs/zfs?

--Meant to reply to list as well--
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Steve Wills <swills@freebsd.org> wrote:

> I am experiencing a similar hang when updating from r246190 to r247017 on
> my all zfs system. The system has two drives in a zfs mirror and hangs
> after detecting the hard drives. The last thing seen is the "ada1:
> Previously was known as ad8" message, then it hangs completely, unable to
> even ctrl-alt-del or even get the numlock key to toggle the light. System
> is:
>
> CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (3214.39-MHz K8-class CPU)
>
> with ASUS M4A78LT-M board. Let me know if other details will help.
>
> Steve

Symptoms are identical to mine as far as I can tell.
I did see fatal trap flash in one case, but couldn't read the crash info.
It doesn't always just hang, once I got fatal trap and a reboot, other
times I got a hard reboot without fatal trap printout.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch anything other than "fatal trap..."
before the machine cycled.

Matt