Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:13:51 +0100
From:      Willy Offermans <W.K.Offermans@TUe.nl>
To:        Howard Harvey <howard@digitalanvil.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SiS 900 Ethernet card

Dear FreeBSD friend,

Indeed it is, as you call it, one of those 'silicon on the motherboard' things.
So I don't know if this is more difficult for you to do.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,

Willy

*************************************
W.K. Offermans
Eindhoven University of Technology
Department of Chemical Engineering
Laboratory of Catalysis (SKA)
building ST-W 4.27, PO Box 513
5600 MB  Eindhoven, Netherlands
Tel: 0(031) 40 247 37 81
Fax: 0(031) 40 247 50 32
Home: 0(031) 45 544 49 99
e-mail: w.k.offermans@tue.nl
http://www.catalysis.nl

       If you are bored playing with Bill Gates' toy, start to work with a real operating system
                       Feel free, feel FreeBSD .... (www.FreeBSD.org)