Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 2003 23:16:56 -0500
From:      Chip Morton <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: spammers kill me

Yeah, I'm positive that it wasn't my mail client.  I use Eudora, and it has
the ability to display HTML messages using your favorite web browser, but I
have intentionally disabled that capability.  I hate popping open an e-mail
message and--surprise!--having a full-page spread of porn in my
face.  There are children walking around here, y'know.