Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bidwatcher port

	The bidwatcher ports seems to get updated by David O'Brien
without any notification to this list--which is fine; I'd just thought
if a port were changed it would show up here.

	But I write to ask for a change in the TIMEFUDGE stuff--if left
alone a snipe will be placed five minutes before the time requested, not
AT THE TIME you requested.  Thus I always have to edit the Makefile (since
I don't want my bid to go in five minutes in advance.  It's not hard to
change, it's just that I forget to do so and this five minute fudge seems
to take away the very point of the program, which is to make a bid so
late others cannot respond.  So could we have the TIMEFUGDE set at 0
rather than 300 seconds?  I try to remember to edit the Makefile to do so
but don't always remember.  The program offers a range around 20 seconds,
which is the basic idea.

		Annelise

--
Annelise Anderson
Author of: 		 FreeBSD: An Open-Source Operating System for Your PC