Date:      Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:29:38 -0800
From:      "Maxim Hermion" <muxhermion@fastmail.fm>
To:        "Jason Andresen" <jandrese@mitre.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where is FreeBSD going?

Aloha!

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:40:11 -0500, "Jason Andresen" <jandrese@mitre.org>
said:
> >           Maxim Hermion
> >           FreeBSD committer
>
> Who?
>
> Is there a list of the actual committers and their email addresses
> anywhere?  I've not had any luck looking around the website.  It would
> be nice to be able to point at it when trolls come around.

You don't get it, do you? If I used my real name, the people from the
core
team would threaten me again, ergo, I use this slightly modified name.
Ask Hiten
Pandya what a bunch of elitists these guys are. They flooded him with
racist comments.
And don't get me started on our friend phk, the most arrogant person I've
ever met:

(http://groups.google.com/groups?q=poul-henning+flame&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&selm=DERAADT.96Oct20024208%40zeus.theos.com&rnum=2)

"You're a dimwit, a sub-iq moron actually, and on your way to a mental
breakdown that we can only aid the world in speeding up :-)"

This shows the attitude common among FreeBSD committers.

Everything I've said is true, get over it.

Mux

P.S: What's with that random idiot on freenode passing as me?