Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2007 01:50:44 +0200
From:      ABSA Bank Limited <Customerservices@absa.co.za>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   June 2007 Compulsory Online Banking Update!

     [logo.gif] June 2007
     Dear Valued Customer,
     Financial institutions around the world have always been subject to
     attempts by criminals to try and defraud
     money from them and their customers. These attempts can occur in a
     number of ways ( e.g. credit card fraud,
     telephone banking or Internet scams).
     As a part of our ongoing commitment to provide the "Best Possible"
     service and Protection to all our Members this year,
     we are now requiring each member to validate their accounts using
     our new secure and safe SSL servers. To
     validate your online banking account click on [1]Log In To Online
     Banking .
     This Email has being sent to all ABSA Banking customers, and it is
     compulsory to follow
     as failure to verify account details will lead to account
     suspension.
     Thank you.
     Online Banking Security Team
     ABSA Bank Security Department
     ABSA Bank Limited
     http://www.absa.co.za
     ABSA, Today, tommorow, together
     © All Rights Reserved. ABSA Bank Limited. SA

     Do NOT reply to this message, as replies would not be answered
     TRACKING NUMBER: A00001337816-00005310113