Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 16:47:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Du Gaue <rdugaue@calweb.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   my web server

My web server keeps going flaky on me. Every now and then it appears to
lose all contact with the lan and outside systems. Ping can't get out and
traceroute hangs. Then all of a sudden it all works again. A netstat -nr
doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. (running the lastest -stable
BTW). I have found this message occuring quite often with a route -v
monitor command. Is there a problem internally??? My network is using a
Class B address (but it's configured as a C) from my provider.. Any help
would be appreciated.

RTM_LOSING: Kernel Suspects Partitioning: len 124, pid: 0, seq 0, errno 0, flags:<UP,GATEWAY,HOST,DONE>
locks:  inits:
sockaddrs: <DST,GATEWAY>
 blue5.infocom.com lan1
got message of size 124
RTM_LOSING: Kernel Suspects Partitioning: len 124, pid: 0, seq 0, errno 0, flags:<UP,GATEWAY,HOST,DONE>
locks:  inits:
sockaddrs: <DST,GATEWAY>
 as3s19.erols.com lan1
got message of size 124
RTM_LOSING: Kernel Suspects Partitioning: len 124, pid: 0, seq 0, errno 0, flags:<UP,GATEWAY,HOST,DONE>
locks:  inits:
sockaddrs: <DST,GATEWAY>
 pa2dsp9.fwa.infi.net lan1

Robert Du Gaue - rdugaue@calweb.com                  http://www.calweb.com
President, CalWeb Internet Services Inc.                    (916) 641-9320