Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 17:31:04 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MP & kernel threads (Was Re: solaris is free.)

As long as we are on the topic of threads, and SMP let me add one element.

How does all of this relate to the duke.edu trapeze project?

Specifically, I am interested in their claim to enable "physical resource
sharing (e.g., idle processors and idle memory)". It seems to me (non
kernel hacker type) that these items are all somewhat related.

Also, they claim a "Standard BSD copyright" at
http://www.cs.duke.edu/ari/manic/tpz_www/trapeze_root.html but there files
are lcoked away. I will get back to you on this.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/