Date:      Sat, 5 Oct 1996 07:45:04 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.0 release

In article <2216.844386196@time.cdrom.com> you wrote:
: > I have also been through every suggested step to get Java working
: > with no luck either.  The interesting thing is that it seems
: > to be dependent on which display I display it on, not which computer
: > I run it on.  If I run it from Linux, FreeBSD, or Solaris and display

: What X server are you running and what version?

 I'm starting to feel inclined to point at my Xserver.  I'm running
 Xinside's AccleratedX (v1.2 with some fixes).   I _did_ have Java
 under Netscape working, but I'm pretty sure it stopped sometime
 around when i upgraded my video card and started using AcceleratedX.

 Might chuck in the VGA16 xfree server and see what I can fine.
 (Matrox Millenium impaired :)

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds