Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 21:14:09 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DB2

Niklas Saers wrote:

> Has anyone had any success with installing IBM's DB2 for Linux on FreeBSD?
> It's freely available as a beta release from IBM, who even sends you the CD
> upon request. :)

DB2 installs fine, but fails to create groups and accounts for the first
instance (or something). Just installing the Linux tools (useradd and
groupadd IIRC) will probably not suffice, but I'm looking into that.

--
Marcel Moolenaar                                  mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/