Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:54:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      freeBsd Romeo <freebsdromeo@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My freebsd dream

I swear in the name of Holy testicles of Giant panda
that one day I will make my dream come true …..
Men are generally idle, and ready to satisfy
themselves, and intimidate the industry of others, by
calling that impossible which is only difficult.

Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

--- Chris McDermott <chris.trismegistus@gmail.com>

project(http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/stateless/)

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/funnies.html