Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:40:20 -0500
From:      Matthew Pherigo <hybrid120@gmail.com>
To:        Joseph Mingrone <jrm@ftfl.ca>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: best configuration management tool for FreeBSD?

> On Apr 30, 2014, at 7:26 PM, Joseph Mingrone <jrm@ftfl.ca> wrote:
>=20
> My apologies for the topic detour.  I'm curious Matthew, what mail
> client allows lines that are 745 characters long?  I'm not offended or
> anything, but more surprised.

Hey Joseph,

You're indeed correct, it is a violation of etiquette, although not mean-spi=
rited. Using a mechanical keyboard (or even a touchscreen keyboard) causes m=
e hand pain, so I write my emails using the dictation system on my iPad. But=
, unfortunately, the email client on the iPad isn't exactly optimized for po=
sting to mailing lists full of command-line users, and line wrapping by hand=
 is a nightmare when you're dictating. It doesn't even have a built-in optio=
n for default bottom-posting, perish the thought. I haven't found any iPad e=
mail client that is decent for handling mailing lists; if anyone knows of on=
e, please let me know.

--Matt