Date:      Tue, 03 Jun 2003 20:49:19 +0200
From:      Jalle <defacto@home.se>
To:        Konrad Scorciapino <fallenbr@uol.com.br>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GKellM + Mount

I certainly have, I use it all the time.
I just put the ordinary mount command that you would normally type in your
shell...
Something like
# mount_cd9660 /dev/cd0c /mnt/cdrom
for mounting my DVD and
# umount /mnt/cdrom
for unmounting it.

If it works in your shell, but not in gkrellm, try changing the theme on
gkrellm.
I know it sounds wierd, but I had it all working, changed the theme... drop
dead!
Changed it back, and its as smooth as ever. Try fiddling around.

/Jalle