Date:      Sat, 07 Nov 1998 21:51:59 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>, Licia <licia@o-o.org>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD giveaway pens (was: I Need Advice)

At 06:41 PM 11/7/98 -0800, Jan B. Koum wrote:
>On Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 06:18:11PM -0800, "Jordan K. Hubbard"
><jkh@time.cdrom.com> wrote:
>> > Any reason why not?  I still think these are the kind of advertisment
>> > most likely to get attention from potential users.
>>
>> I think WC is simply maxed out on FreeBSD merchandise for the moment.
>> Making all of this costs money, especially when you're giving it away
>> (like we do with stickers and case plates).
>>
>> - Jordan

>> with "unsubscribe freebsd-advocacy" in the body of the message
>
>	Can someone tell me what are "case plates" please? Thanks. :)
>
>-- Yan

Jordan touched on this earlier in the thread.. I guess they are the steel
plates that go into the 1x1 square on the front of generic computer cases..

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998